“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

My fiancée took me here sunday night for my birthday. The waitress was very friendly and not over bearing despite only 4 other tables occupied. I had prawn cocktail and garlic prawns and my partner had haloumi and beef Kilpatrick. Absolutely delicious! I found the price typical of good quality seafood and the view was lovely will be back!!

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Went to Shannon's for dinner with my partner a few weeks back. And It's one of the most amazing places we have had seafood and steak. Highly recommended!
Staff are friendly and the view is beautiful.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Decided to try this place for convenience when friends came in from interstate. Went for dinner on a Thursday night and loved it. Great service, wasn't busy, we had the Salmon, Snapper, Surf'n'something and the special Beef Bourguignon - every dish was delicious. Free port after dinner was a bonus, and also delicious. Would definitely go again and recommend a visit.
Had a table on the water with a view of the marina, beautiful.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Rarely (no pun intended) does a steak blow my mind but my mind is officially blown. Simply sensational, thank you.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

We had the Morton Bay Bugs and Surf & Turf. Absolutely amazing, by far the best seafood meal we have had. Service is outstanding, very friendly, attentive we will be bringing our friends back here. Our daughter had the kids bolognaise and gave it a 10/10. Really nice atmosphere, amazing food, couldn't fault a thing.