“Good Food”

Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Coomera
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love the food here. Theres something for everyone. My daughter recommended this place to me and I visit here often.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ordered Thai chicken and vegetable curry. It looked like a curry out of a jar kind of set up. It also looked like I got the sprouts that should have been put in the bin but they decided to put it on my plate instead because they were all brown and old. I wasted $22 on a dish that I could've just made myself@ home but with fresher ingredients. Won't be coming back and that's for real this time.

2  Thank ALOUAZ09
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The last few reviews have been too kind, this is without a doubt the worst food on the Gold Coast. Ordered the fisherman's basket and bacon fettuccine, the seafood was oily and came from Indonesia. The fettuccine was basically gluey, pasta with just a whopping big bit of chicken breast randomly placed and half cooked in the centre. I am not hard to please, if someone made me an egg on toast even I am happy, but I would not feed this particularly greasy, gluey food to my dog. Also waited 1 and half hours for food. After spending nearly $100 on food we later contacted the manager who just said we have had problems with new chefs, but after asking around and looking at these reviews nothing has changed. Summary: The worst food on the GC and definitely the worst food in my life, stop wasting peoples money Boathouse Tavern!

2  Thank Dave495
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Dinned here a couple of times, I love their whole baked Sole fish, menue is vast with lots to choose from and all we have had there has been great.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went out for meal on Sunday. Lacking atmosphere and of course kids running around- so noisy. You would think the parents would show them the kids room there. Restaurant wasn't that busy but staff- no service. Had to call someone all the time for something. Not going back. Steak was chewy as well.

1  Thank Sheerie C