Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bungunyah Manor Resort(North Tamborine)
  • Breakfast included
Tamborine Gardens(North Tamborine)
Lisson Grove(North Tamborine)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hope Island Resort(Hope Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe gold coastyogurtb bfriendly hostsstunning viewsbed and breakfasttoastbird feedersmade us feelamazing breakfaststayed for one nightmount tamborinemy partnera wonderful staynext morningdelicious cooked breakfastroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Tamborine Mtn B&B has great views and friendly hosts Pam and Tony. The room was cosy and the bathroom very clean. Breakfast was simple yet healthy and delicious. Our group of 6 had a great time!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HappyJourneys12
EagleHeights, Owner at Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

We appreciate your enthusiastic review of your stay with us.

Pam and Tony

Reviewed March 4, 2012

At the end of January we hosted two well travelled ladies to a stay at Tamborine Mountain B&B. They were very impreseed with the accommodation and high standard of breakfast. The weather conspired against us but the genuine wamth and welcome of hosts Tony and Pam more than compensated. This was our 4th visit and we will return.

Room Tip: They are all great
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KVENZ
EagleHeights, Owner at Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Your kind comments are really appreciated, we would love to have you visit us again
Pam and Tony

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My partner and i stayed at Tamborine Mountain B & B,for only one night.We both felt so welcome by Tony and his wife Pam.We enjoyed the privace,it was just what we needed.Never been more relaxed,soo peaceful and quite.We loved our room,it was beautiful and cosy with that personal touch.The view from the deck is spectacular,specialy at night with a glass of wine for me and a beer for my partner.What a wonderful setting it was.Breakfast on the deck was delicious,amongst the friendly bird life.Our only regret is our stay ended too fast.THANK YOU for a wonderful stay.We shall definitely be back.Greg & Gabby,Brisbane

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband & I stayed at Tamborine Mountain B&B, for his birthday.

We had originally booked into other accommodation on the mountain. However after been checked into that accommodation, we were very unhappy and refused to stay there. We drove around and saw the sign for Tamborine Mountain B&B, which in my opinion, is in the best part of the mountain. So we decided to inspect the accommodation, to see if we would be happy to stay there.

We own an accommodation business on the Gold Coast and therefore, we are fussy and expect a lot.

We walked through the cute gate and were greeted by what felt like a rainforest oasis, it is absolutely lovely.

Needless to say we stayed there. The rooms are spotless and full of charm. The accommodation is very private, much more than just a B&B. In the evening we sat out on the massive deck, overlooking the lights of the Coast, sipping on wine. My husband enjoyed sitting in the character filled guest lounge reading. Not to mention the great breakfast, cooked by the hosts Tony & Pam, who I could also rave about.

I must say, I have had a look at their website since I returned home and the pictures do Not do justice to this B&B. I have only found that case to be true, twice in my travels and Tamborine Mountain B&B is one of them.

Well done Tony & Pam 10 out of 10. Make that 11 out of 10.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My wife and I just spent a lovely weekend at Tamborine Mt B&B with spectacular views of the Gold Coast, all the way to New South Wales, and abundant birds and lovely fauna. Tony and Pam make their guests very comfortable, with their Australiana themed B&B and well manicured grounds. The room was quite clean and adiquate, with a King size bed and roomy bathroom. Breakfast was quite good, with a good selection of morning favourites, along with Bacon ( locally smoked ) and fresh eggs. My wife and I look forward to visiting Tony and Pam's B&B in the near future. Bruce and Bev Blakeley

Room Tip: Room on North side has a firm King Bed, the other 3 have softer Queen Beds.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple