Paperbark camp must be as near to perfection as possible. We were warmly greeted on arrival. Shown to our "tent" and given a run through of all the amenities. We chilled out on our private balcony enjoying the solitude & peace. Ultra comfortable bed with luxurious linen guaranteed a great night's sleep. Breakfast was delicious. Best granola ever, fresh fruit creamy yoghurt, lovely hot options & excellent coffee - faultless. Lots of activities offered or do nothing - our choice. Then dinner - wow dinner. The restaurant at Paperbark Camp is homely - fire and relaxation areas and simple seating but the food is 6 star. Every mouthful was stunning. I didn't think the matching wines provided very good value - but the food was so good I couldn't complain. Service was friendly & professional. One very small point - please use linen napkins in such a good restaurant - paper napkins are not respectful of the quality of the food. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Paperbark camp and will definitely return with friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia