We loved the uniqueness of this place. When travelling we avoid resorts because of their predictability in food and accommodation. Paperbark camp tents were special, with their outside showers and toilets I felt like a hippy communing with nature (but in a private and discrete way)The bed was one of the best I have ever slept on. If you can afford it stay in the king deluxe tent. It is the biggest with the best furnishings.The food was excellent. Given it was a set menu I ate food that I wouldn't normally choose, and wasn't disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia