Each campsite was beautiful, private and surrounded by bush.
We were visited by kangaroos, possums and parrots.
The accommodation was very comfortable, intimate, well designed and well finished.
Standard breakfasts and optional dinners were a treat for our tastebuds.
The staff were enthusiastic, friendly and most obliging.
The coastal delights of Huskisson and Jervis Bay were only 10 minutes away.
Resting in the floating hammock was a real joy.
With one day intermittent showers and one of sunshine, we experienced the best of the weather conditions the camp offered.
I would recommend this eco retreat to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia