I had an awesome time at Paperbark Camp.
Each tent is secluded enough in the woods that you feel you have done all the work setting up your hideout in the wilderness :) The giveaway thathymus have not broken a sweat is when you realise that each tent is large, slightly above ground and beautifully appointed with all your luxury amenities. There is even a well known restaurant, Gunyah, is only a short walk away on the camping grounds.
Nights are especially bewitching when wallabies and possums come visiting.
I also especially love the fact that strangers can come together over the nightly campfire and become friends over desserts, wine and cheese.
Special thanks go to Ben, Shona and a wonderful team dedicated to make your stay an experiential one.
If roughing out is not your thing, why not try luxury camping at Paperbark. It certainly gets my vote!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia