I discovred this place by chance, and once I did wanted to try it.
Very comfortable and spacious with ensuite (open air) and soft bed. We tried the deluxe and I recommend this option. It is not luxury as an african safari tent but is nice all the same. A possum tried to enter each night - a part of the bush experience
The logde: good food and service. Breakfast was ok but only instant coffee included in the price.
The area: beautiful beaches!! It was wonderful even if the weather wasn't great.
Do I recommend it? It depends. Sure it means having a shower with a gigantic spider, but it also means waking up to the sound of the bush and seeing kangeroos jumping around the tent, so for me I do recommend it. But if you are pure " city slicker" then not so much....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia