“"Thankyou for an unforgettable boutique wine tour Brain"”

Hunter Valley Boutique Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are The Small Group Specialist: full and half day wine tours that include wine appreciation tutorial, winery walk, private tastings and carefully crafted itineraries to ensure you of an informative yet fun day out. Gourmet samplings, lunch included (full day), expert commentary, written itineraries with wine/food matches and more, ensure you get the most out of every glass. Private tours, devise your own itinerary, and, based on TripAdvisor reviews, "Excellent", we are your number 1 choice.Door to door pick-up/drop-off within Wine CountryWe hope to welcome you aboard soon.
Sydney
“"Thankyou for an unforgettable boutique wine tour Brain"”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

A very big thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to Brain for an amazing day. You are truly a wonderful host and did what you could to make my mother comfortable on her very first wine tour. She absolutely enjoyed herself as well as we did too. I highly recommended your services to all I know and I will definitely use your services again. Love the boutique wineries we attended and lunch at Lindemans Estate was superb and enjoyed by all. Thankyou once again Brain. Hope to see you soon.
Helen, Marie & Katia

Hoxton Park, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I well spent day in the Hunter”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

They were recommended to us by the hotel we stayed at and I now know why! Delia made our booking and she was very helpful and friendly. We were picked up by mini bus from our hotel at 9:45am and were taken to 3 boutique wineries in the morning, followed by lunch at Lindermans Estate. The brioche, antipasto platter, salad and potatoes all tasted amazing, and there was more than enough to go around. After lunch we went to 2 more wineries. The tiur finished at 5:30pm. favourite winery by far was the Iron Gate winery. The property was so beautiful and the wine was unique and suited my pallet the best.

I highly recommend the tour. It was good value for money and my husband and I will remember it for a long time.

Visited October 2013
“Amazing day with amazing people!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely way to spend a day. We had the most amazing host Brian, who took us to amazing wineries. We had the best time. Great for all ages to get along and learn about wine and food. I will happily revisit Brian again! Thank you Brian :) Ellie and Shane

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome tour!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Just did this tour on the weekend with a few close friends. I've been to HV a few times, but never the Vineyards that Brian took us to. They were all smallsh boutique Vineyards (As the name of the tour suggests). We all had our favourites though. Brian was very knowledgeable and kept us entertained and well ontrack. It was a long day which flew by.

The only bad thing about the day is that my Credit Card took a bit of a beating :)

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Delia was an absolute delight!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We did a 1/2 day wine tour visiting 3 wineries and chocolate and cheese tasting. Our guide Delia was lots of fun, and very knowledgeable on the local area vineyards, the people who run them and the wine making process itself. She was also able to suggest great places to eat once our tour finished. Our tour was designed to suit our requirements, with true boutique wineries chosen each with their own points of difference. We liked that we weren't pushed into making purchases. But when we did they were chauffeured for us into the car while we continued on with being educated. Even the cheese was put in a cooler box. Would definitely recommend this company, catering for small (our group of 4) or larger groups.