Sani lodge location is very remote, set on the riverbank in the primary rainforest. Maximum 35 people per lodge. Cottages, meeting room and dining room are lovely and built from local materials and really luxurious. Cottages are very clean and they change towels every day, mosquito nets in windows and above beds as well. Personell is from local community and is very nice, friendly, carefull and helpfull. Our guide Freddy is fantastic, enthusiastic, has perfect knowledge of local fauna and flora and also very good english. All people provided us with a great service. All food was like from 4star restaurant.
As we have travelled quite many countries including rainforest places, we are quite experienced travellers and thus quite demanding. For those who search for perfect stay in Amazonia, Sani lodge is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sani Lodge is the only jungle lodge in Ecuador that is 100% owned and operated by the indigenous Kichwa community of Sani Isla. On the banks of a stunning lagoon, and surrounded by pristine rainforest, packed with monkeys, manatees, sloths, manatees and over 550 types of birds, this superb jungle lodge is a perfect base to explore the Amazon jungle by day and enjoy some real comfort by night. Camping option available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sani Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Hotel Yasuni National Park
- Sani Hotel Quito
- Sani Resort All Inclusive
- Sani Lodge Ecuador/Yasuni National Park