I had the pleasure of visiting Sani Lodge in April (2012), chaperoning with a group of 8th graders. we had the perfect experience! the hikes through the rainforest were amazing; there's nothing seeing wildlife in the jungle! the accommodations were excellent; the huts were cozy, the bar overlooked the beautiful lagoon (and served some spectacular cocktails:), the restaurant was a great place to reconvene with each other and talk about the days' adventures over delicious meals. but the true beauty and joy of trip were our hosts. I can't say enough about the staff at Sani. they are brilliant, kind, knowledgeable, wonderfully fun, friendly, sweet, I could go on and on. this was my fifth trip to the Amazon rainforest, and although the jungle is magical, it is the wonderful people who live and work there that keep me coming back. I absolutely recommend
Visiting Sani Lodge for a perfect, life changing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sani Lodge is the only jungle lodge in Ecuador that is 100% owned and operated by the indigenous Kichwa community of Sani Isla. On the banks of a stunning lagoon, and surrounded by pristine rainforest, packed with monkeys, manatees, sloths, manatees and over 550 types of birds, this superb jungle lodge is a perfect base to explore the Amazon jungle by day and enjoy some real comfort by night. Camping option available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sani Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Hotel Yasuni National Park
- Sani Hotel Quito
- Sani Resort All Inclusive
- Sani Lodge Ecuador/Yasuni National Park