See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

I had a terrible experience at Armonia Lodge. We booked a room two months in advance, but they cancelled our reservation with only 24 hours notice and offered no explanation as to why or offer any assistance with finding alternative accommodation. Clearly this was a huge inconvenience for us and I am still trying to get back the deposit I paid to them. I do not recommend trusting this property.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank david o
Reviewed January 10, 2017

I stayed here 3 days for new years and loved everything about Armonia. Wonderful staff. The sauna is perfect and the view is amazing. The breakfast is delicious. I highly recommend Armonia if you want to stay a little far from all the party and noise and night.

Room tip: Choose Room 1. Has the best view and is more private.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2016

The first thing you'll notice is the spectacular view. From there, you'll see the that the services is top quality. The check-in process is streamlined, the rooms are clean and well-maintained. The toiletries and bedding are plentiful. I was a big fan of what they offered. Lastly, as a bonus, the breakfast each morning was delicious

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

I came to this hotel through the recommendation of some friends and am so happy I did! Firstly-it has the best views in Montañita because it's located up on a hill. It's also a short walk to the beach where it's actually not that crowded but still close to the party scene. The breakfast is AMAZING. There is also a pool, jacuzzi and a Turkish sana. I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in September (unfortunately all rainy), but enjoyed the lodge. It is strategically positioned between Olon and Montanita on a high promontory so offers spectacular views and access to both towns - Olon being our dining choice on balance. The service of the staff was top notch, and the hotel is well-designed. The breakfasts offered both a taste of western dishes and Ecuadorian coastal favorites. This is still a lodge in the making, with plans to expand from its current 6 rooms to at least double the size. A few finishing touches are still in order - for example, some shelves, places to unpack clothing, and the construction impeded the use of the jacuzzi during our stay. It would be interesting to return in a year or two...

Room tip: Room 1 is really large and could accommodate a family with 2 kids. Nice terrace and views.
Date of stay: September 2016