Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bumpy road eco lodge the river beautiful spot quito
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2015

The decorations are a little strange and the weird hand might give you nightmares. But other than that it is a perfect little resort for the whole family. David is a wonderful host and I highly recommend eating everything on your plate because the food is out of this world. And even the weird decorations grow on you after a while. I miss this place greatly.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

We went with our family and we really enjoyed the place. We stayed three days. Very comfortable; good food, good service. Nice place and the perfect place to relax just a couple hours from Quito. Thanks a lot!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Maribel d
Reviewed July 20, 2015

This is a true eco-lodge! You will shower with filtered river water and the pool is also river water! You drink bottled water tho LOL... the food is good, not superb like some comments I read, however, it is good & clean food for Mindo standards.
The lodge is super clean, the staff is really cordial and kind. People are right when they say they will go above and beyond to make you feel at home and cover your needs.
The downside is that it is far away from town (25 minutes in a SUV), so if you are in a rush or quick trip I will not recommend. I will recommend if you are going to enjoy nature in a comfy, quiet and secluded place for few days as there is nothing but nature around. There is no wi-fi and phone signal is extremely weak so you will definitely disconnected.

Room tip: Choose the top top floor, we were on the second and heard the noise from the guests above
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I have recently just stayed at El Acrazo del Arbol with a group of 13 students for 4 days. It felt like I was staying in a beautiful tree-fort (with all the amenities of a hotel) in the middle of cloud forest . If you are looking for a true getaway from all the hustle and bustle, great hiking trails, good food and amazing staff, this is your place to be!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank emilymM615BI
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

While a little ways away from the town, this place is worth the extra drive. It is so beautiful and peaceful there; the grounds were full of flowers and hummingbirds, and the steam bath was a great way to relax on the chilly nights.

The service could not have been better and the room was very cozy and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here and my time in Mindo very much!

Date of stay: March 2015