“Breathtaking”

Mindo Ropes and Canopy
monroe, oregon
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

At my age (69) thee trip was beautiful, amazing and breathtaking in more ways than one..With the elevation so high the air was thin and it was hard for me to breathe..The young man that was our guide helped me up the slopes so I could enjoy the ride..I was really greatful for his help..I would love to do it again if I'm in Equador..

Visited December 2011

Nanaimo, Canada
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“great trip with a wonderful female guide”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I found the young woman guide a huge asset to my enjoyment of my first (and final) zip line experience.

Visited November 2011
Canton
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent service, quality zip-lines, and unbeatable price!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We decided to go with the "local" business (the other canopy or zip-line park was run by Costa Ricans) and we´re glad we did. At a price of $10 (that´s one dollar per line) plus a couple bucks in tips for our excellent guides, we got an unbelieveable value in this mellow eco-tourism town. The guides were young but very curteous and professional. They accomodated my wife´s desire for security and mine for adventure. The zip lines were quality, with several spanning over 400 meters each. They let us choose how we would traverse (i.e. "Superman" or "Mariposa") and gave us time to rest & take pictures in between rides. The only detraction was the cost of snacks at the concession stands. I advise you to bring your own snack and drink!

Visited November 2011
Quito
“What a wonderful way to really see the rainforest!”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We had such a wonderful experience ziplining with Mindo Ropes & Canopy. The guides were friendly and helpful, they were pacient while we slowly hiked from line to line (my mom and I struggled a little bit more than my sister), they were great to be with- they let us do all sorts of tricks on the ziplines (my mom even went upside down!) We ended up meeting the couple who own the place, along with a hostel called Cabanas Eden Mindo. They were so nice and offered me a free ziplining tour if I brought my friends back! I would definitely recommend them.

Visited September 2011
Lancaster, PA
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were visiting Quito before heading to The Galapagos and wanted to do something exciting. This was definately exciting. It was the best zipline tour we have ever had (have taken two others before this one). What an adventure. The "zips" were long and the sights were amazing. The guides were very helpful. The equipment was safe.

Visited June 2011