See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Spacious and clean rooms. Very quiet. Good view of Macaé from apartments. Free parking and excelent staff. Good breakfast with a lot of varieties. Close to the beach. Perfect location for personnel looking to stay in Macaé for a wihile. Close to everything.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Escape694305, Front Office Manager at Gran Nobile Macae, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Hello.

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to know about you experience with us. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

The Staff were all extremely polite and helpful, and made myself feel very welcome, which was truly appreciated with being away from my own home in Scotland for long periods.
The three receptionists I was in most contact with during my several stays (each one being quite long) were Erica, Reinaldo & Michael, they gave me great assistance from first moment of arriving until I left and also answered all my questions with extreme patience, Great "Assets" & "Ambassadors" for the Hotel.

The various Rooms I was in during my several stays were all spacious, clean and well serviced every day, Beds were very comfortable, I had a good sleep which is unusual for myself when away from home. Views overlooking the Beach / Sea were very relaxing

Food was excellent, Ample choice for breakfast, Pizza Night on a Tuesday Night was delicious which resulted in eating too much.
This is my Hotel of Choice in Macae. Thanks to the Hotel Staff for making my stays enjoyable

James.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reinaldo S, Gerente de recepção at Gran Nobile Macae, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear James C, we were immensely happy to hear that you appreciated our structure and facilities, our staff and the view of the beautiful beach. We hope that on your next trip to Macaé, you will stay with us again!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Friendly Staff. Obviously, a reasonably new building which makes it quite attractive and in good condition. Plenty of space in the room. Good internet. Laundry was done in a day. Safe did not work. The standard Brazilian breakfast was quite good. We heard it was not famous for its dinner so ate elsewhere. I would stay there again, very pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Keith P, it is a joy to be able to share with all our staff your satisfaction regarding our hotel. Thanks for the compliments and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, The Management.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Hotel decayed a lot since my last stay 3 years ago. Several issues on room: safe and toilet flush not working. Restroom wall and ceiling full molded. Pillows, towels and liners smelling mold as well. Poor cleaning and conversation of areas. Wi-Fi signal poor all over the floor. Child Safety devices on windows broken.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

Nothing special but does what it needs to do is clean, friendly staff and rooms are a good size with a views out to the beach. Only disappointing area being the food which was of a low standard for a country that has wonderful restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2016