All reviews the general manager great hotel front desk swimming pool room service rafael brazil jacuzzi business beach wifi taxi gym
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I really want to thank to Mr. Rafael de Oliveira for the wonderful time I spent in your hotel!
As a manager, he really put is effort to pleasure every guest, and he was a really gentleman to all of us and to his employees.
Defenitely recomend everyone to come to Royal Macae Palace Hotel!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
RafaelO2344, Gerente geral at Royal Macae Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Hello Mr. Rodrigo,
Thank you for evaluating us, we are very happy that you have enjoyed our services, for me as a manager it is very satisfactory to know that I have met your expectations.

greetings

Reviewed November 20, 2018

It has been over a year that I am staying at the Royal Macae Palace on business in Macae. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with adequate storage for extended stay. I have to compliment the staff on their attention to detail and ensuring that everything is kept clean and functional. From housekeeping to the wait staff. Robson stands out as especially courteous and accommodating at the restaurant. Keep up the excellent service and looking for ward to much more stays at this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RafaelO2677, Gerente geral at Royal Macae Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Hello Sir Rabsuraj

Thank you very much for evaluating us, we are very happy that you are enjoying living in our hotel, we know how difficult it is to stay out of our homes and so we do our best to make our guests feel at home, here at the Royal Macaé Palace Hotel.

greetings

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I have stayed here afew times & found the staff very helpful & friendly.
During this stay i requested a change of room, this was granted immediately & i was given an upgrade to floor 6 with sea view, thankyou to Ramom at front desk who did this & made my stay even more comfortable. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in future visits to Macae.

Room tip: 6th floor rooms facing tne beach have good views from private balconies.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rafael O, Gerente geral at Royal Macae Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Hello Mr.
Thank you very much for evaluating us, we were very happy to meet your expectations, really a team and very much requests and seeks to always do the best for the guests.
We hope to see you soon.

Greetings

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Me and my wife stayed at the Royal Macae Hotel for our first Anniversary, this was our first time in Brazil and we had the best week ever, the hotel is very clean, the staff are very friendly and courteous. A very special thank you to the GM "Rafael" for attending our needs, the lady at reception for providing us with information, transport etc. and for the rest of the staff for overwhelmingly exceeding our expectations. Will 100% return next year and would highly recommend this hotel for any couples who are looking for a romantic getaway and seeking to embrace the culture and latin beat of Brazil.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rafael O, Gerente geral at Royal Macae Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hello Mr. Jhonny,

Thank you very much for evaluating us, we were very happy to meet your expectations, we hope to see you soon here at the Royal Macaé Palace Hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Never thought I would enjoy Brazil, but because of Royal Macae, I would be coming back, friendly and forever smiling GM Rafael and staff made my trip not to forget. The service is overrated, excellent

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rafael O, Gerente geral at Royal Macae Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Hello Mr. Mulidzi,