All reviews iron and ironing board brand gym location internet beach
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Nice place, not a regular Hyatt customer but I found it very nice,but I have to tell location -wise, very well located. Looks like more a "workers hotel" than a vacation hotel, and that is not what I expected, even-thou I was in a business trip,

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PaulaL3927, Gerente at Hyatt Place Macae, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Every member of staff was helpful and friendly,
and if any problems they were always fixed with out delay.
Good location with a 5 - 10 min walk to restaurants.

Internet had a tendency to sometimes keep disconnecting(mostly in the evenings)
but would always come back on it was just annoying if trying to watch a film.

The buffet hot plates need to be left on and not keep switching them on manually.
Even if only left on number 1 this would help the food to stay hot and not rely on all the different members of staff to have to keep going and turning them on every 10mins.

In the evenings it was cold sitting in the bar/restaurant area which is a shame as we would have sat longer after having our meal and stayed in the bar for a drink.

All the gallery hosts were often busy during the evening meal period, either serving drinks at the bar or waiting on tables if A La Carte was ordered or even checking in guests but they were always polite and smiling.

Well done Hyatt Place & Keep up the good work!

Room tip: Rooms at the back are slightly larger than those with a sea view
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulaL3927, Gerente at Hyatt Place Macae, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thank you for completing the Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2019

This international branded hotel is priceless for it's unique location on the shore of a amazing waterfront. From your window, you can see human traffic going up and down the beach. The hotel is clean too.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulaL3927, Gerente at Hyatt Place Macae, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear DrJKC,

Thank you for respond the Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Such lovely hotel , everything brand new
And the staffs are very kind , and Carlos Silva did give me a good advise for nice places to visit around the hotel
Very room modern and fresh and it's amazing to have a iron and ironing board in the room compared to some hotels in Europe which one give to you an hour to iron your clothes. Have A very good blow dryer
It is very cool the way the breakfast is set up, feels like home
I can wait to go back

Room tip: Far way from the elevator always
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PaulaL3927, Gerente at Hyatt Place Macae, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear Crisken,

Reviewed December 7, 2018

This hotel is very good value for the rate, it is clean, quiet and treats the patron very well. The guest rooms are spacious and well appointed. The bathrooms are large, clean and well kept. The staff are very professional and courteous, they treat each person with the respect they deserve.

Date of stay: December 2018