“Terriffic place to stay..a real value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
San ANtonio Tx, United States
“Terriffic place to stay..a real value”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Wonderful clean vibrant efficient place to stay with terrific staff. Can't say enough about the entire experience. They went out of their way to accommodate me and make my trip as smooth as possible. Thank you for a wonderful staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
San Angelo, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2014

These rooms are very spacious and are ideal for families in need of a place to stay while visiting Cooks Children's Hospital. With a very comfortable pull out sofa and two queen beds, everyone will be comfortable. Breakfast is VERY satisfactory and will please all the family members with it's large variety.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel itself was neat and new, but in not such a great area. I like to run outside in the evenings and definitely did not feel safe doing so in the Forest Hill area.
I often times felt like I was an inconvenience when I would ask the front desk for help with directions and when I called down for extra shampoo. It would be nice for hotel staff members to keep in mind that you provide a service and are supposed to be nice to your guests....

Room Tip: Clean Rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pattired11
Hena M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights. The room was clean but did not have a fridge or microwave. The desk cleark on the evening shift was a little on the casual side. Breakfast was the standard fare, breakfast room was clean and taken care of. We would stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Alaska
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This property was disappointing. The television reception was poor, and we could not get an extra pillow when we requested it. Our room also didn't have a microwave or refrigerator. We felt this was not up to the usual Hampton Inn standards.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hena M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I apologize to hear that it was not positive. We always try to do everything that we can to give our guests services and amenities that will enhance their stay. I have addressed your comments with our staff in an effort to ensure these issues are dealt with in a timely fashion. We welcome you back the next time you're in town.
Hayden, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Staff at the Hampton Inn was very friendly and the hotel was extremely clean. Had a nice meeting in the lounge the day of my arrival. Very quiet business type hotel. I travel every week of the year and this was one of the nicest properties I have stayed at. The breakfast good and I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I were visiting the Fort Worth Texas area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Forest Hill, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been here since 12-10-13, and the service is more then I could ask for. The staff is ALWAYS trying to make sure you have everything you need and if they didn't have it they would get it. I just want to say thank you to Tina and Amanda for making my stay at this Hampton Inn a WONDERFUL and PLEASANT place to stay. Weathler it's over night or a mouth or more. Again, thanks guys I will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
#3 of 4 in Forest Hill
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#49 of 110 in Fort Worth

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Forest Hill? Share your experiences!