“errrggg!!!”

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in New Bedford
Boston, Massachusetts
“errrggg!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

i went to dairy maid and my ice cream tasted like a ball of salt and i asked for a small and it was so big it fell of the cone!!!! I will never go there again.

Visited March 2014

boston
“Support small, local business”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great small local place, better then friendly's. Stop by on the way to or from the beach and get an ice cream. Lots o flavors, hard or soft serve. Waffle or regular cones. Various Toppings.

• Visited June 2013
Slatington, Pennsylvania
“I scream for Dairy Maid!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Whenever we visit New Bedford area, we always stop at Dairy Maid, except for the winter time, when they are closed. This place has been hopping since I was a kid and now I'm in my 60's and still raven about their delicious "frappes". I especially love the coffee frappes. All of the ice cream is wonderful too, but is getting a little pricey, but will continue to go there.
The staff is friendly and efficient. You won't want to miss this wonderful little dairy bar right by the bay!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank dOUBLEoRnOTHING
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Love their icecream”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I really like Dairy Maid. The staffis friendly and they put together a nice Sundae; but the prices are starting to get a bit high. Still cheaper and better than a chain restaurant!

Visited March 2012