“Never stops surprising”

End Zone Sports Pub
Ranked #22 of 253 Restaurants in New Bedford
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

A few of us ate lunch at the restaurant, and none were disappointed. I ordered the Portuguese Burger after a recommendation from our waitress. It might have been the best burger that I have tasted. It was a beef burger topped with an egg and red peppers. It was cooked as ordered, and came with a sauce that was delicious. Other people in our party were also extremely happy with their meals, both with chicken sandwiches.

The four of us did not sit together, two at the bar and two in the sitting area of the restaurant. Our waitress, Sasha, was great. She was there at the right times, whether it was for a refill of beverages, cleaning empty plates, or just checking on our status.

Truly enjoyed this visit and will be sure to return soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I haven't been back here for too many years, without a reason, just haven't. We had clam chowder, fried fish, fried clams, clam strips and scallops with baked potato, smashed potato, peas and pickled beets. Every single bite was a remember-able one as was the waitress. The restaurant was spotless. Surprising menu list for the day. They serve more than seafood and also have Portuguese food. $50 with tip for 2 people, not bad.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stopped by the end zone last week for the first time in a long time. First of all, I was pleased to see a complete redesign of their restaurant interior. It looks great in there now. The place was loaded at 6 PM on a Friday nite. I ordered Baked Zitti With Meatballs, my wife had a Baked Stuffed Lobster. My Zitti was the best I ever had for a low, low, price of $10.99. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her lobster. We will not be waiting for more than a week or two before a return visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

End Zone is already a great place for good food and drinks, and now they have started serving breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. My mother and I enjoyed a delicious breakfast there on a Sunday morning,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The restaurant is great and prices are good! We have never been disappointed with the service,no matter how busy.
We just went yesterday and the $2.00 menu is unbelievable. And the drinks r also reasonable. Have also enjoyed the seafood too.