“Quick and Simple”

Cuisines: Mexican
Bethel, Maine
“Quick and Simple”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have come to No Problemo many times and continue to come when I visit MA. It is a very laid back casual restaurant. VERY laid back. I never have bad service from any server/cashier. I usually order my food, pick it up when it's ready and sit at a booth or table. the atmosphere is very calming and everyone I have brought here loves it.

The food is simple, burritos are mostly my go to along with quesadillas, and they prepare it quick and deliciously.

The decor is definitely one of a kind and the location is right in center of Downtown New Bedford.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NO PROBLEMO

• Visited March 2014

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Good food great value.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering this establishment i was a little dissappointed . although they offer mexican inspired food this place doesing stike me as a mexican restaurant.They dont have margaritas or nachos with all the fixings and the menu is very limited and they play rock n roll music.the bartender doubled as the waiter so service was fair at best.Im not overly critical about these things because for me its mostly about the food.The burritos are excellent and the sauce they make there is special.After having a feast on a couple tacos and burritos i was very pleased when the check came.Over all its good but its not my first choice when im in the mood for mexican.

• Visited May 2014
r.i.
“Huge Burittos !”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

First time at No Problemo, on a wed. night. Simple good food. Had the chicken Burrito, it was huge, but I ate the whole thing!. Nothing fancy, but delicious and super fast service. Friendly waitress, had the sangria, it was very tasty. I would recommend going for a casual and quick meal.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank happytravlerR_i_
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Reasonable and Fresh”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

A small restaurant in downtown New Bedford. Very casual atmosphere. The service is usually OK. There is a take out area and a waitress area. The food is simple but good. Fresh salads that are generous and healthy. The burritos are huge, and are also tasty. The food is not spicy. You have to add the sauces provided to get a kick.

• Visited April 2014
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
“Yum”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love No Problemo. I have never gotten a bad meal here. I would eat here everyday if I could. Tostada salad is the best!

• Visited February 2014