“Good italian restaurant.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Mass.
“Good italian restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great italian food. This restaurant has been around for years and I have never been disappointed with any of my food.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The Manager, "Michelle" Is Extremely Rude!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

I went to meet up with some former high school classmates at this restaurant. I was back in the New Bedford area for my New Bedford High School reunion. The food here is excellent and the service is great. What is not good at all; was the manager named Michelle. I am a 100% disabled veteran and I have two pet rabbits that are certified as sevice animals from a doctor at the Veterans Administration. They have traveled all over the country with me. Anyhow, Michelle gave me somewhat of a hard time about these trained rabbits. After I showed her the documention; she just shook her head, frowned, rolled her eyes back, and then stormed off. She was very codescending to me and my friends. There were two Massachusetts State Police Officers sitting nearby, and even they didn't look happy at the mistreatment she gave me because of the rabbits. I did not expect someone like her to thank me for my military service, which gives her the freedom that she takes for granted...but I did expect to be treated like an equal instead of a lesser being. I will return here for the food, but I really hope Michelle finds another occupation more suited for her negative attitude.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Marc C
Tampa, Florida
“Mom and pop atmosphere with good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

I've eaten there twice in the last two weeks. Both times there were small errors made in our orders but both times the waitstaff voluntarily fixed the errors--both mistakes were made in the kitchen. The pizza and salad I ordered both times were freshly made and well cooked. The decor is a bit dated but the staff are friendly and the food is nicely priced very reasonably.

• Visited August 2011
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“Take out great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I needed a quick supper. I went to Pa Raffas's in new New Bedford. The service was quick and the food excellent. Great to eat and njoy at home tha evening.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Augusta, GA
“Yummmm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

By far my favorite restaurant in the area! The food is so good and so inexpensive! Almost any pasta dish you get can feed you for days. Being a vegetarian, I love their zucchini parmesan, and I grew up on their pizza. Its a quaint family owned place, that only accepts cash, but on a saturday night it is always packed!

Visited December 2010