“Fun, delicious and reasonable.”

Brick Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #2 of 249 Restaurants in New Bedford
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Brick is a Napoletana pizzeria. We strive to replicate the type of pizza served in Naples, Italy. Our dough is made with '00' Caputo flour, local water, sea salt, and our own sour dough starter, simple! Our sauce only uses DOP San Marzano tomatoes and a pinch of sea salt to bring out the unique flavor of these classic Italian gems. We hand stretch our own mozzarella daily from local curd (Shy Brothers in Westport, MA check them out!). In addition to pizza we offer fresh salads, some appetizers, calzones, and flatbread sandwiches that we bake off fresh every morning.
Charleston, SC
“Fun, delicious and reasonable.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife spent five years in Naples, Italy. She knows pizza! This small place produced perfect pies. The staff was upbeat. we had a very short wait and would happily wait longer for the mouthwatering and inventive pizza. This is a "don't miss" in New Bedford.

Visited August 2013

MA
“Best Pizza ever!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Three of us went on Monday, August 19th for lunch.They use their own recipe for dough, it is thin, light, airy-perfect in texture, not to hard, but not to airy. The sauce was simple, yet extremely flavorful! We ordered a Margarita and a Pepperoni/Salami, Their oven bakes it perfectly at 300 degrees for two minutes. The service was impeccable! Very friendly and helpful. The cannoli's are the absolute BEST I"ve ever had, the filling was light-sweet but not overly sweet and the shell was substantial enough to hold it all together, yet not hard. The atmosphere was relaxing with exposed brick walls. Looking forward to returning when I'm in the area next!

Visited August 2013
Monson, Massachusetts
“The best pizza I have ever had.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting this town for the 1st time with my girlfriend and her daughter and we just made a decision to go here and I'm so glad we did.The service was amazing and the pizza choices were insane and the pizza itself was the best I have ever had.I will go back and I highly recommend checking this place out.

West Harwich, Massachusetts
“Great pizza and calzones!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Wheterher you like cheese or lactose-intolerent, this restaurant has great food, beverages, and desserts you can't find anywhere else. They are also on Facebook.

“All around 5 star!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad thing to say here! I go at least once a week for lunch and have never had anything but A+ service, value and food!