“One Of New Bedford's Best !!!!!!”

Fathoms Bar and Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Fathoms Bar and Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 251 Restaurants in New Bedford
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the harbor, Fathoms Bar & Grille has become an integral part of New Bedford's diverse collection of eateries. Known for its rich culture and historical fishing industry, New Bedford sets the stage for Fathoms Bar & Grille to be the place where people can gather for great food and drinks in a relaxed waterfront environment. Our patrons take in the ambiance of our handsomely appointed bar lounge area, the intimacy of our dining area or the fresh sea breezes on our seasonal patio.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Not just another Saturday night out, it was my wife's twin sisters birthday so some place special was needed. Fathoms came to mind. We have been there several times and love the place, the bar is lively and full of ambiance, the outside dining deck offers great sunset views and views of New Bedford harbor. Menu is extensive, seafood, beef,chicken even pizza. My wife and Joanne had their Lobster Mac & Cheese, both loved it as it was loaded with lobster chunks. Madelyn brought a doggy bag home for today's lunch. Sue had Salmon which was very good and I had the steak tips..... really great with roasted potatoes and a veggie medley. They were done just right and marinated perfectly. You need to visit this place soon.....

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Fathom's has a wonderful location with an expansive deck in New Bedford harbor. Located near to the sites, it is a great place for an early dinner. The bar is lively and the place is busy so it's best to come early! I'd avoid it in bad weather...

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've visited this restaurant three times. Sat at the bar twice, outside on the deck once. The deck experience was great, fantastic service and atmosphere. I wish I could say the same for the bar. The different female bartenders were very vocal with hire badly they wanted the shift to be over. Leaned over their cell phone texting, when they should have come over to see if my bf and I were enjoying our food. I've been in the restaurant industry for 7 years. These bartenders should be thrilled to be working behind such a beautiful bar.
Unfortunately because of this reoccurance I'll be reluctant to return again.

1  Thank kimbrly
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We pass this restaurant frequently, but never thought to eat here until a neighbor told us how good it is. We weren't disappointed. Good portions, very good seafood, and excellent prices. We'll be back!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Wanted patio dining in this hit day so headed here. The scallops appetizer was delicious. The salmon dinner was just okay. Delicious strawberry marguerita.