“new hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in New Bedford
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The Fairfield Inn is a newer hotel in New Bedford. The rooms are very nice. The breakfast was also above average because it had very good cut up fresh fruit in addition to the regualr breakfast fare of waffles, muffins, cereals, etc. The staff however is not as friendly as I would like or very accomodating.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I went to a meeting at the inn. The room was perfect for the meeting. It was quiet. The facility is clean and well set up for meetings. Parking is simple and near the inn. The restrooms are clean and well stocked for the clients. A great experience.

Room Tip: Rooms are well stocked and pleasant to stay in.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a teacher seminar. It is located right at the harbor, tho a bit difficult to find at first. Right from the start the front desk staff assisted me in finding the location. The next day when I needed to return my rental car, Alisa followed me in the hotel van so I wouldn't have to wait to get back. The next day after an emergency trip to the hospital, Judy took me to the pharmacy and waited until my prescriptions were filled, then brought a refrigerator to my room immediately. The staff was always willing to help, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the price was quite reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Clean, comfortable, walking distance to the historic sites, Whaling Museum, restaurants and bars. Good breakfast, free internet. Right across the street is the Waterfront Restaurant that has great seafood.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
newbedfordgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Thank you for your survey we appreciate your feedback

Reviewed June 17, 2011

New, clean, quiet, friendly staff, free breakfast, coffee 24/7. Wireless, wired internet as well as two physical computers for guest use. View of the marina and bay. Shortage of foam pillows, rooms have feather so if your allergic you best bring your own foam pillow.

Room Tip: Spend the extra for the suite, it's worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank casolaro

Thank you for your survey we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We just stayed here for a wedding that was being held in the area. Easy check in, clean rooms, we had a nice living room suite off the bedroom. Nice decor, comfy bed. It's nothing fancy but its new and they have a great continental breakfast. We paid $159 for a one weekend night which I think is a little expensive for a no thrills Marriott. It was nice they have a free shuttle that runs on request which was great for getting to our destination. Within walking distance of some bars and downtown.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, I am sorry you felt the rate was a little pricey, this area demands those prices at this time of year.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I love this hotel. My friends and I were going on a fishing trip and we made last minute reservations to stay here. They only had a king suite available. We took it and boy were we pleasantly surprise. This hotel is AWESOME. The staff were very nice and this was just a first class experience. This will be the only place we stay whenever we are in New Bedford.

Thanks Marriott for a job well done, BTW the breakfast added a very nice touch to our stay.

Signed The Phillips'

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank DMAN0431
newbedfordgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2011

I was delighted that you consider out hotel like home. We are thankful for the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Bedford
#2 of 3 in Fairhaven
Best Western Dartmouth Inn
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford? Share your experiences!