“Really Fun and Different Event”
Review of Mass Escape

Mass Escape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mass Escape is New Bedfords first escape room, newly opened as of July this year. It is a hands-on mental adventure game in which players must use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles to escape within a set time limit or complete a mission. The business was put together by four friends who had a vision to bring an immersive and exciting escape game experience to the area. It's a great activity for family, friends and coworkers as everyone needs to work together to accomplish the goals and "escape the room".
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 12, 2018

My company set this up before our annual sales meeting as a team building exercise. We all had such a great time. I thought the clues were clever and challenging. I can't wait to bring my young adult kids who love solving puzzles.

Mass E, Owner at Mass Escape, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

That's so great to hear Molly, thanks so much for coming. Team work makes the dream work - look forward to seeing you again!

All reviews
"blast"
"executed"
"challenging"

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I went there with my two daughters and my niece and we had a great time doing the Ice Station Zero room. They put a lot of work into setting up the rooms and getting you into the scenario. It was quite the challenge but we made it out with minutes to spare. I highly recommend Mass Escape.

Mass E, Owner at Mass Escape, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you, thank you! So happy you and the family had a good time! Ice Station Zero is a doozy but you made it out! Thanks again for coming.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We went Friday August 17 to do the ice station zero room and had an awesome time. Major Kong was extremely helpful and probably wouldn’t have finished in time without his assistance. We will definitely be back soon to do the other room. Can’t wait till more rooms are added. Will recommend to all family and friends to try.

Mass E, Owner at Mass Escape, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Major Kong is always there if you need him! Thanks so much for coming. We're working hard on the new rooms and we're really excited to share them with you. Look forward to seeing you again and thanks again for your support!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My college-age friends and I have done both the Ice Station Zero and the 44 Winter Wood Lane rooms. Both are really well thought out and fun for both beginners and more experienced visitors. I have done a few other escape rooms and I really love how Mass Escape has created a point system and bonus puzzles that allow you to take full advantage of the hour. The staff members seem really enthusiastic about what they are doing and that always adds to the experience. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next!

Mass E, Owner at Mass Escape, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Heck yes! Thanks for coming x2! So happy you guys enjoyed the rooms. We're working on the new floor now - look forward to seeing you again soon!