Blaze Anderson Professional Guide, Instructor, and Photographer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: I have been exploring Maui's reefs for over 25 years and share my personal service with you, to ensure you get the Best Ocean Tour and Instruction Experience offered on Maui. No crowds, Customized Service, Premium Equipment, and No Rushing, are just the beginning of my business creed. Now add my knowledge of the amazing Reefs, abundant Sea Life, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, and Oceanography, and you have the recipe for a special ocean interaction. I offer Private and Group Tours, Instruction, and Underwater Photography for the following activities: SCUBA Diving, Scooter Snorkeling, Eco-Snorkeling, Kayaking, and Paddleboarding. Snorkel Tours available for ages 6 and up, Pool Scuba for 8 and Up, and Scuba Certification for ages 10 and up. I am very family friendly, an expert in calming nervous wives, and provide plenty of excitement for advanced divers. My top Tours are: Makena Caverns Scooter Dive, Intro to Scuba Pool Clinic and Reef Dive, and for Snorkelers-The Scooter Snorkel Tour. I Instruct and Certify All levels of Scuba, first-timers to Divemaster, delivering over 26 years worth of Scuba Knowledge and Skills to help you become a relaxed and safe diver. Check my Website for more about me, and for Reservations. Shaka, Blaze
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Educational, safe, knowledgeable, confident, patient, caring, and then some.

If u a beginning diver, sporadic vacation diver or a dive master wanting to experience the best underwater experience Maui has to offer-BOOK Blaze as your guide!

You will feel safe and relaxed knowing you are in exceptional hands.

Additionally he is an AMAZING photographer-so u can enjoy your dive without fumbling with camera settings etc.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Rhall33
Blaze A, Owner at Blaze Anderson Professional Guide, Instructor, and Photographer, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Aloha Robin and Tom , I had a great day "Fishing" with you two!
Patience and good "Juju" is the key to having intimate whale experiences here on Maui!
I hope you pay forward your experience in positive interactions with all you meet!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Blaze Anderson is an exceptional guide! Although visibility was poor on our dive, Blaze was able to make it a fun and enjoyable experience. We learned how to use the hand held propellers and he took us to an interesting spot. I highly recommend going out with Blaze to scuba dive if you are visiting Maui.

Date of experience: September 2016

Aloha Mark,
Thanks for dropping a review here!
With 1,000's of logged dives in all Maui's best dive sites I can easily and safely show competent divers a great time!
We are at the grace and mercy of mother ocean's moods (weather conditions) and being adaptable is one of the best reactions.
I hope to get a chance to show you more of my favorite sites, like Makena Caverns on your next visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Best instructor and dive guide on hawaii.
You cant miss the scooter dives to the st Anthonys wreck, he can show you the best dive of your life.

Date of experience: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mahalo for the respect and admiration!
You have to know that you set the bar for ultimate dive guides and photographers, in skill, experience and guest services.
I strive daily to match those standards, and remain a peer in your "Major Leagues"!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Had a great time diving with the guy - he knows a lot about the areas a you can tell he has a passion for it. 11/10 would recommend.

Date of experience: May 2016

Aloha Sam,
Mahalo for your review, I love the rating! (Same as the setting on my Bass amp 11!)
I hope for more adventures together!