Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Professional, Cool, Amazing guide

Just got back to the mainland and reflecting on the trip. Blaze was incredibly professional, yet... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2018
rivalmasher
sacramento
Phenomenal!!!

Educational, safe, knowledgeable, confident, patient, caring, and then some. If u a beginning... read more

Reviewed January 30, 2018
Rhall33
Stillwater
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2017

My tween/teen daughter and I have been on about a dozen scuba / scooter dives with Blaze. He is at the same time very safe, and very chill. I think he knows most of the Maui sea life personally. He will locate the octopus in low vis, and somehow convince you to put it on your head, send you the awesome film, and have you thoroughly enjoy the process. He has unusually good defog.

Date of experience: February 2017
Blaze A, Owner at Blaze Anderson Professional Guide, Instructor, and Photographer, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Gregg, Thanks for the review and your fascination with the He'e, or Hawaiian Day Octopus!
We love those creatures and look on every dive!
Once you get the "Tako-Eye" they become visible around the reef..Kinda like those 3-D stare but unfocus your eyes images!

I look forward to more adventures together, and Kikaha the tiger Shark misses you!

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I've been diving for 15 years and never have I consistently enjoyed my dives so much as when I dive with Blaze. It's more than the beautiful location and the many new things Blaze somehow finds on each dive, it's that he brings a vibe - from start to finish - that just makes it a great experience. It's a mellowness combined with a true appreciation of the magic of being under water that I think sets Blaze apart as a guide and a teacher. That, and the care he takes to make sure that each person feels comfortable and safe in the water.

Blaze is also an excellent photographer and my two small boys love to see all of the wonderful photos and videos of our dives. My boys aren't ready to dive quite yet, but when they are I will be calling Blaze to teach them the right way to do it.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Stuart B

Aloha Stuart! Thanks for the outstanding review!
As you know, I can translate all my advanced experience into easy tips for divers of all skill levels. As an advanced diver, you challenge me to provide a custom experience above and beyond a normal group boat dive experience. You are perfect testimony to the special times we have underwater visiting Maui's unique aqua-scape.
I look forward to more explore time with you and the boys!
Shaka, Blaze

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

WOW when diving with Blaze it's not just any dive you get the COMPLETE experience! Even if it's your first dive or if you are an advanced diver contacting Blaze is all you have to do, this is the easiest part of planning your trip to Maui! Blaze took my kids out on there first dive and instantly they fell in love and no my kids are certified and we have a hobby we all do together!! When planning a trip with teens it's nice to know our time with Blaze we will be making memories that will never be forgotten. And the pics Blaze took are the BEST family pics we have ever had! Blaze has some amazing dive locations that are fun for EVERYONE! Even if you don't dive you get to experience some amazing "local secret attractions" in Maui.
Don't make the mistake of diving in Maui with or without kids without contacting Blaze!

Date of experience: July 2016

A big hug and Aloha to you all!
Thanks for the review and I look forward to another special July together this year.
I'm sure everyone's ready to get back into the beautiful sea and swim with the fish!
The pineapples are chilled and the turtles on standby....
Until then!

Reviewed April 1, 2016

If you're a beginner, intermediate or expert in scuba. If you're young or old. If you want the best scuba diving instructor it's worth it to come all the way across the globe to meet Blaze. His knowledge goes to you through his patience, kindness and calm. A diving experience with Blaze is a lifetime experience you wont forget and will want to repeat. My 12 year old and I got a blast getting our certification with him along with discovering ocean life and we came back with amazing pictures because on top of being an incredible instructor and person he is also an amazing photographer!!!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Richard C

Aloha Richard, mahalo for your fantastic review, but you give me all the credit!
You guys are great students, eager to embrace the sea and calmly explore around Maui's reefs...
We have just broken the surface with our time together...
Let's explore some more and contact me when you next head to Hawaii!

Reviewed March 12, 2016

This was the most amazing dive ever, we did a private dive with scooters starting at Makena Landing beach in Wailea. The one on one attention made for a fantastic dive in which we covered so much ground and saw everything from turtles, eels and octopus to White tip reef shark. The swim throughs, caves and caverns were an adventure in themselves.
Blaze knows his dive sites and the scooters make it soo much easier to stay under for longer and cover a lot of ground.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Jonathan M

Aloha we had a great Spring Break 2017 season out here...
Great Viz and calm conditions brought out the best in the reef behavior of animals.

Thanks for your awesome review, I hope to bring you to more of my special sites, including my new favorite...Diving in the shark tank at the Maui Ocean Center!
Talk about logging some shark time!

Keep Blowin' Bubbles and Tell a friend!
Shaka, Blaze