This review is a few months late in the writing...the property is lovely with some very nice views. My husband and I did not mind the short walk to the adjacent beaches and the walking/jogging trail was great. $30 a night for a resort fee is pretty stiff for what little it comes with; one of the big things being a free scuba lesson but we are both already certified and didn't need that. The hotel offers scuba right off the beach but we didn't participate in that as we had already booked a scuba trip with a third party, but it was nice that was an option had our other plans not worked out. Housekeeping was substandard-- bare minimums and not many toiletries given. Mala restaurant was very nice but our service was slow and somewhat unfriendly..but could have been due to being understaffed the night we were there (our food was very good however). We love to paddleboard but the guy who took us out, Miah, was a jerk. He was more concerned with striking poses for the women than in pointing anything out of interest. My husband found him abrasive as did the other man in our party of four . He was too busy flirting and showing off than helping the beginner in our party or pointing out turtles. Gross. The bartenders were very friendly but the bars close so early. It's vacation...we want a drink after 8pm! The luau was nice and the show was good. We also enjoyed getting a couples massage at the spa but next time, we will definitely book a different hotel...too expensive for such poorly mannered and creepy staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Marriott so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui