My wife and I were there for 4 nights earlier this month. Except for the lack of swimable beach in front of the property, it was perfect. The room was clean and spacious. The grounds were immaculate. The breakfast buffet was expensive (but was included) and was quite inclusive. How many places can you sit for breakfast and whale watch at the same time? The pools were OK and a bit small. The best part was the paved walking/jogging path that was connecting the major Wailea beach front properties. In the morning or evening you could enjoy a beautiful clean walk either on the beach or paths without auditory of visual pollution. Since we rented a car, the location was fine and we drove easily to the sites we desired. Will be going back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui