We arrived from Canada around 9pm. We only stayed one night because we had other hotels booked for the rest of our trip. This stay was booked on Marriott Rewards points. Our valet parking was comp'd. They also offered us a room upgrade, no charge. Our daily resort fee was also comp'd. We requested a late checkout and were given til 4 the next afternoon. So, overall the service offered by the desk/valet staff was excellent.
We didn't eat at any of the restaurants because they're crazy expensive. We were offered a breakfast buffet "special" that would have cost our family of 4 over $80. FOR BREAKFAST. If you're looking for slightly cheaper meals, take a very quick walk up the hill to the mall area and you'll find several different restaurants and some great shopping. The location of the Marriott is great.
Would I pay to stay here? No, not at the current price point. It's a nice hotel but not worth the money. I'd be happy to book again on points and stay an extra day to check out the pools.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui