My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights in August 2013 as part of a wedding contingent. We enjoyed our stay - the resort is really lovely, however I was overwhelmed by the extra surcharges: daily parking fee ($25 or more), porter charges, internet fee, resort fee, etc., and by the cost of drinks and food. Luckily the resort is near shops and other local amenities to help offset the costs.
We had a ground-floor terrace room without an ocean view which was perfectly fine and, it seems, better than rooms of other wedding attendees, many of whom switched rooms throughout their stay for various issues. Our room was clean and well maintained, but beware the very open bathroom.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui