We had a room with a pretty good view and enjoyed the sunsets and ocean sounds. The rooms are nice and I love the beds! Also enjoyed the nice-sized balcony we could breakfast on. Best of all, they have regular coffee makers so could buy local coffee and filters and have good stuff. There is also a fridge. The property isn't all that big but there is an adult infinity pool and also a general pool and some hot tubs. Loved the beach that is just down the sidewalk. There's also good snorkeling if you head south and many beaches. I really liked that there is a mall just down the street as that gives you some food options and shopping. The hotel has almost nothing for food. The restaurant on the pool closes before dinner and the one inside is way overpriced. The only disappointing food we had on the island. Head instead of the mall for Japanese, burgers, or Italian...or go a bit up the hill to the best place - Monkeypod. Also, this place was quite sleepy in the evening and it seemed like a lot of older people were there. Hyatt in Lahaina was way more upbeat. Best part of the trip was grabbing our beach chairs and sitting by the water's edge watching whales and stars. Yes, you can see many whales from the hotel in March!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui