The resort was awesome, great ocean view, friendly staff who would go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable!! Sure the food is pricey but where in maui is it not. Rent a car(free self parking) and drive to big beach in Makena~ AWESOME!!!
get a bananna split at Ko restaurant---not on menu but excellent, had one every other night for two weeks!!
I would go back in a heartbeat..no complaints and we travel a lot...great pool, good beach, exceptional service and great ocean view room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea