This hotel was amazing from start to finish. The rooms are beautiful (and much larger than rooms at the Four Seasons next door) and most have great views. The concierge and staff in general were extremely friendly and helpful, taking an interest in knowing all of their guests. The beach is by far one of the best beaches in that section and the restaurants are incredible.
We went there on our honeymoon which was wonderful but also noticed a lot if families.
Definitely take advantage of daily activities and salt water pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea