Stayed at the Farimont for a week following Christmas. The suite sized rooms are great with the fridge and microwave a welcomed addition, especially with the pricey breakfast buffet. All of the hotel staff we encountered were friendly and very helpful. The service really makes this hotel even better. We arranged for several activities via the concierge, all of which were great. The location right on the beach is very nice with the 1.5 mile beach walk a good spot to run/walk on. The rooms are "ocean view" not "ocean front" which is not a big deal but worth noting. Pool and beach staff were very helpful in securing chairs for us.
I would return to stay here in the future. It is quite pricey but worth the expense. Excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea