The Fairmont Kea Lani is heaven on earth. Upon entering the lobby you see the ocean through the lounge as well as much of the property in the foreground. You’re welcomed with a traditional lei and glass of juice, which is a nice touch.
We interacted with the bell staff, front desk staff – and greeters all within the first few minutes of our arrival and they were all cheerful and pleasant.
We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready but we were given a key and able to go change and relax in another room before heading poolside were we waited for our room.
Once we arrived to our room – wow. Definitely worth the wait!! We were in a deluxe ocean view which overlooked the pool(s) and straight onto the ocean. The room was very large, and décor was lovely. The bathroom was a great size and to top it off the bed was oh so comfortable!
We were able to take advantage of the Lānai on a number of nights and watch the spectacular sunsets!
Other than patio furniture being dragged by the guests on their Lānai over us, we heard no other noise from other rooms, above – or beside. And no noise from the hall, which was great.
Our first night we went down to the lounge for a drink and some appy’s and our server, Jessica, was phenomenal! Because of her serves (and friendliness) we went back three more times during our stay. The first night she recommended a sushi roll that wasn’t on their menu and I’m so glad she did – probably one of the top sushi dishes I’ve ever had. If you like sushi, the Oishi Sushi is an absolute must!!!
After two nights we moved to our other room (which was planned) and it was just as nice. The only issue was one day I had a pretty bad headache after being on the water all morning and was trying to sleep when we heard this intensely loud commotion from above. It went on for about 40 minutes before we called down to the front desk – they looked into it and called back about 15/20 minutes later to advise they were installing a new broiler above us. The timing was horrible and I wasn’t able to nap, the headache actually got a lot worse but stuff happens – the next day all was wonderful again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea