We stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani last week and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
I truly believe that you get what you pay for. Fairmont delivers every time.
We got a great deal and booked just a basic room. When we checked in, we had been upgraded to a partial ocean view. We had a spectacular room with a view that was nice and quiet. The grounds were immaculate.
The staff were always helpful and friendly. We felt like celebrities there.
We ate at the bar one night. The food was good and so was the service. The prices were a bit high, but that it normal for eating on the resort. The staff is great to give recommendations of places nearby worth trying.
Overall, we had the best trip and are planning on a return trip to Kea Lani in our future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea