We loved everything about the Kea Lani. We were there in August 2004 for 10 nights. The rooms are expensive but every 5th night was free.
They're also all suites so the kids can have their own space to sleep and watch TV. They could use a fast food resturant specially for families; they had a hotdog stand which was very handy when we were at the pool for hours. Serving chilled pineapple slices and handing out cold towels by the pool were really nice touches. The service and people working there were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea