Just got back, spent our 10th and 30th anniversary at this fine resort. Let me start by saying this place is accommodating, everything we needed was provided without question. The pool and beach are the best. They provide options for all and make you feel like its your home. We did walk to other property's close to the Kea Lani and although they were very nice they were much more crowded. I recommend stopping at foodland prior to getting to the resort to pick up some adult beverages. Drinks are pricy at the resort, a few is fine but mixing a few on your own never hurts and they always seem a bit stronger. :)
Try Buzz's steakhouse great place to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea