What a lovely hotel . We stayed in a suite which was furnished well , lovely bathroom . The grounds of the hotel are landscaped to a high standard with various pool and grass areas for people who want crowds or a peaceful quiet spot. Breakfast buffet has everything that you could want , including friendly staff and resident wild birds that visit your table sometimes.
There are nice shops and a lovely shop with basic ingredients , lovely coffees and yogurts if you prefer a more spartan breakfast. . The main entrance has a beautiful colonial feel.
All in all a luxurious hotel with the friendly touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea