My wife and I just returned from a week at the Fairmont Kea Lan, celebrating our 25th anniversary. We were treated extremely well by all the staff. When we got there our reservations had been messed-up by our travel agent and the hotels front staff went to great lengths to help straighten it out. To make things even better they gave us a room upgrade at no additional cose. Something they didn't have to do because it wasn't their error. During our stay we went down to the Four Seasons and the Grand Wailea to check them out. While both were 'nice', neither had the same level of class while still making you feel right at home.
If you eat on property, the prices are a little high. But everything is exspensive in Hawaii. We will definetly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea