A family vacation at Thanksgiving for some warm Hawaii sun and water. We've stayed at the Kea Lani about a dozen times. Each time has been good - good service, restaurants, public areas and room. Great location with large and beautiful pools, water slide, and great beach with easy access to snorkel with plentiful fish and sweet graceful sea turtles. The new Ko restaurant is definitely worth trying - especially for the Ahi seared at table on a hot stone. The fresh local catch is also a no brainer.
A few cons: the mattresses were saggy, but in all fairness, we didn't complain or ask that they be replaced. The water pressure has been ratcheted way back. I congratulate them on conservation efforts, but it is now difficult to wash.
Overall, I would recommend the hotel because of it's luxurious, family friendly hospitality without being 'Disneyesque'. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Fairmont Hotels, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea