Ihave stayed at a few nicer hotels such as Ritz Carlton in L.A. and a couple boutique hotels as well and this place blew my mind! Everything is spot-on. The service is astounding and the beauty of the hotel is unsurpassed. We stayed in a partial ocean view room the first night ($750.00) and found that the view wasn't worth the extra ($150.00) per night. The bathrooms are awesome and the restaurants are wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this place. Room service is really expensive so it's best to eat somewhere else for breakfast unless you want to spend the dough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons