“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wailea
Chicago, IL
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed February 16, 2006

We were at the 4 Seasons for our 25th Anniversary. It was amazing! It was everything we expected and more!

Rooms: We had a Garden View room. We loved it. It was big with a loveseat, chairs, coffee table and round table. And of course the bathroom is huge. It smelled musty when we first walked into the room, but after that we didn't notice it.

Maid Service: Make sure you tip the evening maid also, as they are not the same. We found the morning maid did not share her tips with the evening maid. We found whenever we tipped we got extra amenities. And
we had asked them to come in the evening around 7:30 and every night they were there close to that.

We had the Romance for all Seasons Package. The breakfast buffet that is included is well worth it. It was Fabulous! The Hostess's were great also. If they know you are going on an excursion they give you cartons to fill up and take with you for the road.
The dinner at Ferraro's that was included was well worth it also. We had a bottle of wine, appetizers,
salads, we both had Lobster Risotto, and desserts. We figured we would have spent $250.00 easily. And gratity was included. The robes are well worth it.And of course the couple massage was heavenly. The
package was definitely worth the extra.

Spa: The spa was very nice. If you forget anything at home and they don't have it in your room, you can find it at the Spa. They have free toothbrushes, hair gel, hairspray, hairbrushes, curling irons, shavers, whatever you can think of. Anyone can use the Steam rooms, which my husband loved.

Restaurants in Area: We had gone to The Waterfront in
Maalaea, which is 20 min. away. Awesome!! They have the best Caesar Salad that they make right in front of you. Chowder that is to die for, and the best MahiMahi with Hawaiian Salsa. They are very reasonable for this area.
Maui Tacos in Kihei, good Lahaina burritos. Bada Bing in Kihei has good pizza and $2.00 happy hour until 7:00.

Pool Attendants: Attendants around the pool were great. If you get a more private cabana that looks out at the ocean, we found the attendants didn't come around as often. And they weren't as pleasant. The Lobster sandwich is a must. The Lava Flows are great as well as the MaiTai's.

The Picnic baskets were well worth the money. Very good and lots of food!

This hotel was great and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2006
8 Thank Debbiez3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,213)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Dubois, Wyoming
Reviewed February 16, 2006

To start with we are very well traveled. We also are NOT A-listers and never want to be. Here is a list of some of the resorts we have PAID to stay at, 5 Four Seasons Resorts, 1 Aman Resort, 2 Ritz-Carltons, 4 Sandals Resorts, 8 Independant Resorts, 6 different villas in Mexico and the Caribbean and we own a resort ourselves. People who think that the 4-Seasons Maui is the best do not have a clue. The 4- Seasons Nevis is WAY better than Maui. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Here are a few reasons why the 4-Seasons Maui does not hold a candle to #1 Nevis, #2 The Big Island, #3 Punta Mita and #4 Jackson Hole. The only thing that the Maui 4-Seasons has going for it over the others is service. While we were there we stayed on the club level. Yes for the most part the service was good, but other than that we paid way too much for what we recieved. The food on club level was real hit or miss. The rooms need a make over big time. The food at the rest of the resort in all ares is way over rated. The finest meal on Maui is still at Mamas Fish House. People whine because it is a 30-45 minute drive. So what, get over it or do not go. Sorry you gated community people have to drive so far to get a good meal. But where the 4-Seasons Maui really falls short is the insane fact that there is NOT an Adults only pool. What is that!!! You cannot escape screaming kids. Here we are paying over $1,000.00 a night having to watch some trust fund baby put his or her 6-month old in the pool in diapers. Just how gross, ignorant and rude is that. A couple of lessons we did learn from staying here is # 1, just because someone has money does not mean they have manners, class or common sense. # 2, just because someone has money does not mean they look good in a skimpy suit. We have never seen that much hail damage in public in our lives. Ruins the view for those who work to stay in shape. Mr Dell needs to totally remodel this 80's nightmare and put in some adults only areas like the classy 4-Seasons have done. We would only return here when this very thing is accomplished. We were told by the pool guys that the real fun is being here during Christmas and watching the A-listers fight over pool chairs. Classy huh!!!

• Stayed December 2005
21 Thank ScottandTammy
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 13, 2006

Stayed at the Four Seasons for 5 nights in Jan and was really impressed! This was after reading many reviews on this site which helped me in making the choice to stay at the Four Seasons.

A big thanks to this site as it really is the best the hotel in Maui and I would argue the world. The location in Wailea is perfect-right on the south of Wailea Beach and situated next to the Grand Wailea and a short (amazing) walk to the Fairmont. Four Seasons is the best hotel chain in the world because of the service and desigh of the hotels and Maui doesn't disappoint! A beatiful open lobby has views of the pool and ocean and the grounds are really spectacular. Take a walk around the gardens at the center of the hotel at night to take in the reflecting pools and the elevated view of the ocean.

Pacific Grill was excellent-outstanding service and wonderful fresh food. The poolside service is great also and the cabanas are fun. The hotel, like others have mentioned, includes a great deal of activities in the price of the room so I felt like we got good value for money even though it is expensive. The outrigger canoe is a must and snorkeling is great near the rocks. Room was spacious and the bathroom was perfect.

My only small complaints were that the elevators were very far from our room and the parking lot has small and not many spaces.

Overall, my favorite hotel in the world! Mahalo

• Stayed January 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed February 12, 2006

I stayed at the Four Seasons Wailea over the Christmas/New Year’s vacation with my husband and three children. Overall, I agree with the majority of the reviews I have been reading for months on this website that this is a first class, magnificent hotel with beautiful views, wonderful service and nice amenities. I am not going to reiterate all the things that have been said with regard to those aspects of the hotel.

Nevertheless, I think the hotel has a flaw and I would caution any reader considering staying here to go at a time when the resort is less than 60% full – this is an overcrowded resort. We of course were expecting crowds when we made our reservation. We had gotten off of a lengthy wait list for two adjacent partial ocean view rooms and we knew that every single room in this hotel as well as in every other hotel in Maui would be completely booked at this time of year. We had also read the numerous reviews here that discussed the overcrowding in the pool area and the inadequate size of the pool. These comments were all about the pool, however, where we never spend much time. In any case, these observations are quite true. The pool looks more like the centerpiece of a system of decorative fountains than a pool, and there is barely enough room for a few people to swim in it, let alone the number of people using it throughout the day. Although there is another pool – the upper waterfall pool -- I would say that a maximum of 7 people can swim in it comfortably at one time. I am told they are building another pool, but I honestly don’t know where they would put it. It looks to me as if the hotel grounds are at saturation point. In any case, I don’t know where they would put all the lounge chairs. There were chairs placed on every conceivable stretch of grass and concrete. On the first day we were there, it looked as if the chairs went practically to the entrance to the men’s room. I don’t know how people can possibly find this pleasant. Also, contrary to what I had been led to believe, the nicest cabanas around the central pool/ fountain are reserved, and they have suite names on them.

It was the situation at the beach, however, that we were not prepared for. On our first morning of the trip we went down to the beach at about 9:30 a.m. I had of course read about the 5:30 a.m. nannies reserving chairs, but again, I thought this all applied to the pool, not the beach. The first thing I learned as we looked out at the beach is that the FS only has half of this not terribly large beach cove – the other half is used by the Grand Wailea Resort – a mega resort with somewhere in the neighborhood of 750 rooms, all completely sold out at this time of year. And of course, this is a public beach as well. By mid-afternoon, there are always a few non-guests of the hotel that plant their beach towels in front of the numerous rows of chairs of hotel guests. By about noon, when you look out over the span of this beach, you see a sea of people and chairs. It looks more like Jones Beach or the beach at Coney Island on July 4th than a magnificent tropical beach on Maui. Wall to wall people – everywhere. It is more than a bit frustrating, because without these hordes of people, this would be such a beautiful beach – it is in a lovely cove, where the skies are normally bright blue, the water is a deep blue, there are whales spouting offshore, and it overlooks a volcano in the distance. But any potential serenity of the setting is lost due to the daily mob scene (which only quiets down after about 4:30 p.m.).

So, on that first day we were placed in the back row of chairs with a view of the shade cover of the chairs in the row in front of us. We literally could not see the ocean (also a safety hazard, since we could not see our children when they went in the water – and this water is quite rough). When I expressed our disappointment to the beach attendant, he told me there had been a long line of people waiting for chairs when he got there at 5:30 a.m. I was not about to do this – to me, it is the antithesis of a vacation. Moreover, the whole concept of rows of chairs, all packed in like sardines, was new to me. I have been at luxury Caribbean resorts (at times when they were full to capacity), and I never encountered a situation where there is no space between your family and the next or where your view of the water is blocked by other chairs. Here, although everyone probably does get a chair, there is no privacy, serenity and quiet. And you have to walk through a maze of chairs to get from your own to the water.

The weird thing about it was that in the morning, although the dozens of chairs are already “taken,” there are no people sitting on them for hours. They are simply “claimed” by towels and paperback books. Yet, when we got up from our chairs to eat breakfast on this first day, I was told by the beach attendant that one of us had to be back in 20 minutes to keep the chairs. I really did not appreciate having to wolf down my incredibly expensive breakfast and the feeling of stress that this created. Also, I recall that the hotel had told me that the policy is two hours, not 20 minutes. In any case, whatever the policy is, it is inconsistently applied. As I said, I saw numerous chairs that were claimed and vacant for hours and after the first day, we were able to take 45 minutes or so for breakfast, but a woman also told me that when her family was given beach chairs by the attendant, they went to have a meal, and when they came back, their things had been moved. So, I don’t know. The point is that the crowds and whatever game one has to play with the beach attendants create a certain level of stress that one should not have when one is paying thousands of dollars to stay at a luxury resort.

After the shock of the first day, we became used to the scene and accepted that this was not going to be a magnificent beach situation. We started to get better seats the more I complained (or perhaps the better I tipped). There is definitely a game one has to play here with the beach attendants. I am not sure whether I was playing it right or not, but I have written all of this because I think this website is for truth in travel. If you are going to stay at the FS at a crowded time of year, this is what you can expect. Moreover, in spite of all the foregoing, I still think this is probably the best place to stay in Maui. We went all over the island and observed the same (if not worse) overcrowding in all the resort areas – particularly along Kaanapali Beach. Maui, a magnificently beautiful island, is just sadly ruined by overdevelopment. At least the Four Seasons has a beautiful and newer looking building than the rest of them. The hotels along Kaanapali have a dated look about them, and although the rooms in the FS could use some updating (which they are getting this year), there is no comparison – even to the other resorts in Wailea, such as the Grand Wailea. The FS just has a classier look. (Although I will say that the hotel has a corporate and concrete look to it that is no longer in style. The newer hotels, such as the Four Seasons Hualalai in the Big Island have a more natural, earthy materials look to them).

Also, it helped us a bit to think of it not as a beach resort, but as a beautiful base from which to see the island. We were not about to come 14 hours from the East Coast just to lie on a crowded beach, when the Caribbean is far closer and has prettier, less crowded, beaches that are better for swimming (there was always a red flag up at the beach in the FS, the water was quite rough, and it was so murky that there was no snorkeling the whole time we were there). But Maui has lots of places to drive to, great restaurants, fun shopping, and more in general to do around the island than the typical Caribbean island. Although I would not describe anything as a great “sight”, it is still worth it to travel around the island just to see what it looks like. It is fun to walk around Lahaina for a few hours. In spite of the amount of driving involved, it is worth it to do the road to Hana at least once in your life. I would caution anyone doing the Road to Hana to be selective about the number of stops to make along the road. Pick the best 2 – 3 (which come at the end of the drive), such as the 7 Sacred Pools. And start with the ones at the end, and work your way through them on the drive back. We brought Maui Revealed with us. Although it is a good and very detailed book, it makes it seem as if everything is worth stopping at. Not true, and by the time we got to the good stops, we were already tired, and it was getting late in the day and dark. Also, to do this drive, you really need to start at 7 a.m., and leave the whole day for it.

One last issue I have with being at the FS during the December vacation is that the hotel and its guests exude an “attitude.” When you get in off the wait list, you are made to feel as if you have just won the Lotto jackpot. I think some of it is hype to tell the truth. Although many of the people there were repeat customers, we talked to quite a few people who were “first timers.” And once you have stayed there during the “Festive week,” it is as if you have an ownership interest in it forever for the same room and the same week, without having to pay any equity. Quite a deal. And the repeaters do act as if they own the place. They come in huge numbers, as groups of friends or families, along with lots of teenage kids, and they all seem to know each other. I had conversations with one or two sets of them (impossible not to talk when you are squeezed in together on beach chairs for the day), and there is definitely a snootiness which is proportionate to the number of Christmas vacations spent there. Likewise, I think the concierges contribute to this hype. Although they are generally helpful, in two instances we were told it would be impossible to change the time of our dinner reservations – one of which was in the hotel-- by even a half an hour. In both restaurants, however, we observed that both were relatively empty at the time we came and for at least the next hour and a half while we were there. All part of creating the mystique I guess.

We ate in all of the major restaurants that we have been reading about on this site. Spago and Ferraros were both beautiful and the food was good. Nick’s Fishmarket was one of the better meals we had, and it is very romantic at night. My kids ate a wonderful strawberries flambé dessert there. Joe’s Bar and Grill is a fun family place. We loved Mama’s Fish House (a 40 minute drive from the hotel). It has the most Hawaiian feel and it has a stunning setting on the beach. Longhi’s is okay – not great, but I did not care for the location in a shopping mall or its view out over a parking lot. If you go there, it is probably better at night. Dinner at Humumumnumuapupua (or whatever it is called) in the Grand Wailea was awful. The food was horrible for all five of us and incredibly expensive. There was a dirty smell all over, and the dishes from the few tables where other people had eaten were never cleared away – they just sat there surrounding us. The fact that the restaurant was empty made it seem all the more grim, but I suppose it tells you something.

One last point concerns one of the comments I have read repeatedly on this site with respect to the FS Wailea – that they don’t nickel and dime you. It’s true that they don’t charge you for little things that other hotels are purported to charge you for (though I have never actually been in a resort that charged for classes or use of snorkel equipment). But FS has more insidious ways of charging you for a lot more than a nickel or a dime. The most egregious example being the premium which families have to pay for interconnecting rooms. If you are a family of five, here, as elsewhere, you must get two rooms. Unfortunately, nothing in a price category below ocean view interconnects, and two ocean view rooms will cost a family of five several hundred dollars more per night than two partial ocean view rooms. Hmmmmmm. We beat the system. We opted for adjacent partial ocean view rooms (which had perfectly nice views). Our kids are a little older, and we felt that the savings was worth a few trips next door through the hallway in our pajamas. Also, fortunately, the terraces did interconnect. But a family with younger kids may need an actual interior doorway to be open at all times, and therefore must spend hundreds extra in the course of a week long stay. Why would a hotel in this day and age ever be built this way?

In spite of the negative tone of the foregoing, we did have a nice vacation at the FS Maui. My criticisms for the most part go more to what the hotel is like in the time of year we went than to the hotel itself. I would go back again, but only if it were at a time when the hotel was not very busy. As I said, I think that in spite of everything, it is the best hotel in Maui, and that Maui, in spite of its commercialism and overdevelopment, is still a place worth going to. The service is wonderful, and FS has a certain “feel good” formula that works -- the little touches such as the personalized gifts for the kids and the staff who all know your name. You basically leave feeling good about the place in spite of its faults. And it is very beautiful, crowds or no crowds.

• Stayed December 2005
52 Thank checkoffthelist
centralcoast, california
Reviewed February 9, 2006

Overall experience in this resort was Excellent in several categories, and Above Average in others, while Neutral in few.

The lei and tealeaves were fresh and beautiful. The auto valets were exceptional and lovely the entire stay. Professional and excellent! These gentlemen always offered bottled water for our excursions and offered directions. Conversations were remembered from the day before, all in all, wonderful crew. Impressive, their job is to get the vehicle and open the doors.

Experience with their check in procedures was not what I would expect when paying thousands a night for a very large suite. Check in for this level of client should not be at the front desk. It should be that you are immediately swept away to your room where credit cards and questions can be handled discreetly.

The suite: This resort needs a major overhaul and is scheduled to receive one soon. Probably why the room wasn’t another $1,000 a night. Our experience with this room is the furniture set up is outdated; there is a hodge podge of designs. We expected this, and were not disappointed. The room was clean, with the exception of the bathroom tile. It was growing a mildew experiment on the grout that I could easily wipe away with a washcloth. Knowing it wasn’t stained, I waited to see if the staff would notice it the entire trip. Never happened, they were not washing the tile.

The suite was well appointed with good q-tips, cotton, bathing suit wash, etc. Overall we were really happy we took this room.

The Spa. Wow! I loved it. You’ll love how spacious the steam room is. The lockers are so clean and organized. The décor is outstanding. I had an awesome massage by a professional, and superior masseuse. Not something you ordinarily find in the same person. She didn’t talk my ear off or advertise products. She made me want to move in to the spa. The ladies who run the front desk at the spa were friendly as well. How many of you have been to a spa with that happening? Go! Definitely spend the $$ on the spa, you won’t be disappointed.

The Concierge. Hit and Miss. The thing is this… we aimed for local looking staff and it worked well. When we tried otherwise… a certain concierge was maybe unaware of her tone? We let it go, thinking she was a bad apple, problem solved. Ask a valet who the “nice” or “local” concierge is and maybe it will work out for you. There are those who have the spirit of aloha, and those who don’t.

Restaurants…. Arg.
Spago… where? Skip Spago or really read that front door menu, we didn’t and regretted it. The menu did not go with the brand. We had great service at Spago. But, the food was over salted and not fresh. Personally, I was hoping for a cool version of a Spago Pizza with Hawaiian ingredients? What happened there? Also, what is up with the liquor sauces? Not everyone is big liquor fan. We don’t all want white wine, brandy, yadda yadda on our fish. The fish I ended up ordering was not so fresh or perfect. But the worst part of our experience was the seating. The chairs are comfortable, but they are low modern cushy chairs with tables that are really high. My husband and I felt like asking for phone books. Personally, I would run to Mama’s Fish House before going to Spago.

Ferraros… Italian? Okay, if you like Italian this would be a great place. I find Italian food so easy to prepare, I cook it at home a lot. And, where we currently live, there is nothing but Italian food. I prefer not to eat what I cook a lot, can get at home, or when not in the region. So, we didn’t eat dinner there. We were in Hawaii, not Italy. So, I found this restaurant’s existence really strange when there is a great Italian spot down the road, on the ocean in Kihei. How many Italian Restaurants on Maui do you need? You would think Filipino, Japanese, etc. would be more appropriate representation of the culture in Hawaii besides Hawaiian food. We settled to eat lunch there, because the excellent Pacific restaurant was closed for lunch. The food was okay and there are a few items on the menu that are not Italian. An inexperienced young lady who looked like she might cry any minute gave the service.

The Pacific Grill … What a nice surprise.
Wow. We were shocked. The fish was so fresh and much better than the other two restaurants. The menu was simple and lovely. Our server was conversational, and polite. We had a great experience and would go back a few times the next trip. But, we hear they are making it Steak and Seafood after the renovation. Oh well, hopefully they will keep the chef.

Room service… shocking
We were quite happy with Room Service. Our experience with this was excellent. The service outstanding, the menu was delightful, and overall a great job. This can be a weak point for the Four Seasons, so we were thrilled.

Breakfast
Buffets? There is a real menu with really great fare as well. But, a buffet? I know, I know, everyone loves them. I don’t. I cannot get the image of “All you can eat $3.99 and Keno! ‘til 4am!” out of my mind. I don’t like standing in line for eggs. Can’t I just order them and have them brought by someone who didn’t make me repeat my order 6 times with me sticking my head through the heat lamp? My experience was not so positive. But, my husband loved it, and so did other guests, so… what to say. If you want lunch on Sunday, it’s Italian or Breakfast until like 2pm or something. Maybe you should go off the resort or have them make a picnic basket. These were great, fyi.

The Hotel Crowd
This time of year (Feb) is filled with the under 5 crew. Kids were well behaved and most moms were pregnant with their second or third. Personally, I like under 5. But, you should know they are there, yelling happily on the beach, at their own pool, etc. If you are escaping kids, this resort may not be the best choice. There, of course, was a conference. I have to say I’m a big snob. My experience with the conference crowd is never positive. Our experiences with these other guests: “Well it’s not really like we’re in the US, right?” ; “Water!!!!” when asking the waitress for a water refill; “Bob! Bob! You made it!” they yell across a quiet restaurant. Conference goers always seem to think they are still at the office where apparently they are allowed to yell. I mention this because it can be a little annoying if you are a honeymooner, and it’s an important experience that should be addressed by the management. It always feels like you are crashing a cocktail party. I know they bring in money. I’ll take the under 5 crowd, over a conference goer anyday.

Internet Service
The irony? Michael Dell owns the hotel. We experienced slow internet, dropped internet, then slow internet. That’s just wrong. (Maui is fairly far along in the technology department.) It gave us a huge nightly belly laugh. Who owns the hotel?! AHHAahhahaa..

The shopping is excellent. The artists are outstanding. We had fun lingering and chatting. Lovely talented people.

The Beach. Chairs need pads. Beach needs a potty and lunch service. Or, why not have little wrapped lunches waiting to purchase on your way down there or something? Who wants to sit at a restaurant in a wet bathing suit? Service is dependent on the person in front of you. We experienced it all. Absent present, passive aggressive, super nice, professional, loud “crazy” east coast guy that made us uncomfortable and leave the beach, you name it you’ll meet it in the beach employees. You must tip, you must have $$ in hand to get anything, but we expect this and have no issues, they did work hard. You’ll be offered free ice water, cold perfumy towels, watermelon, so it is nice down there.

Beach Walk
Is simply perfect. Loved it. Go early to avoid crowds.

Pool, we don’t hang at the pool considering the pacific is down the small hill.

Wailea
Our experience with Wailea was one of awe. It’s perfect, in the same vein as Beaver Creek, Colorado, or Irvine, California. Built and planned well by big developers who sketch perfect places. Wailea is landscaped to the nines. If you want a clean pretty place to walk, shop, golf, etc… This is it. On this part of the island, the weather is wonderful. It feels very safe. But, don’t fool yourself and leave anything in your car in sight, we were warned. Downsides? You must drive a bit to experience real Hawaii. This is new Maui. It’s not Hawaii, Hawaii.

Checkout
I felt like all bets were off. Like we got the boot.

I would go back. There is not doubt in my mind that The Four Seasons Maui is a wonderful place to go on vacation. There are always quirks to places, and it seems fairly easy to take these things in stride at this resort. My review may be a bit picky, but I find it better to be forewarned. That way expectations are not created and disappointments avoided. The service was truyly excellent. This resort makes it a point to really know your name, both of us were. Also, the service here is not just good, it’s great. There were a few bad apples along the way. I figure it’s normal. The general feeling is conveyed that you are a guest who is valued, they enjoy their job, and life is good. Aloha.

• Stayed February 2006
24 Thank createsmiles
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2006

My parents sent my husband and I here for our honeymoon. They did a lot of research on this site and many others and decided upon the Four Seasons due to what they had read. They certainly made the best decision! I won't go into length about the fresh leis they give you as they greet you by name at the door (before you check in) or the turn down service each night because you can read that in the other reviews on here. I will say that the breakfast buffet is well worth the money--each day we filled ourselves up before heading to the pool/beach. Everyone was extremely professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, as I don't see how you could ask for anything better!

Thank you for a wonderful honeymoon Four Seasons! We hope to return for our 10 year anniversary!

• Stayed October 2005
5 Thank thewritechick
maggie valley, NC
Reviewed February 3, 2006

we had the cheap rooms so they were a mile from the beach but...When we arrived, we were greeted with fresh orchid leis, etc. The pool and lounge chair areas are fantastic, what views...service amazing, and we are two gay guys and they treated us like royalty. We told the restaurant by the pool that it was our 30th anniversary and they even brought out a special cake. Make sure you go to the restaurant by the pool and the one on the second floor...I know we were in hawawii but I had the best steak I've ever had. I would say that this is by far the most romantic hotel that we have ever stayed...Also 5 minutes from the scuba diving marina. Would come back again, but you need to bring $$$$$

• Stayed September 2005
11 Thank ScottNielsen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wailea
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
#1 of 7 in Wailea
Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui

Been to Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea? Share your experiences!