It may sound redundant but it is really true - amazing service at the FS. From the moment you get out of your car, to the front desk, to getting directions, dinner reservations, activity reservations - the whole nine yards.
Our favorite part was being led to covered chairs overlooking the beach and having servers bring drinks and free water refills and even an Evian spritz if you need it.
We dined at Ferraro's and Spago. Skip Spago and definitely reserve a table overlooking the ocean at Ferraro's for the amazing sunset. Great service at Ferraro's too. I would also recommend: David Paul's (chef's tasting menu), Sansei, Mama's Fish House, Jawz Fish Tacos, Old Lahaina Luau, Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour and biking down the volcano. Stay clear of the Road to Hana.
I would definitely go back to FS in a heartbeat as long as I don't drop dead from the prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Expedia, Otel, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons