My wife and I recently returned from the Four Seasons Maui resort (4/24-4/29/05. Needless to say, we had a lovely time. The resort was magnificent. We stayed under their "romance for all seasons" package and could not have been more pleased. They upgraded our room from OceanView to OceanView Prime (unrequested), which came as a pleasant surprise. Large, clean, and nicely detailed room, with a huge bathroom. Service and staff was top-notch. Courteous and polite staff met every demand placed upon them and genuinely seemed interested in tending to our needs/concerns. Dined at Ferraro's for our complimentary package dinner and was blown away with the excellent table and attentive service. Typical resort style buffet breakfast was had at Pacific Grill. Didnt get the chance to check out Spago since we had so many choices/suggestions outside the resort to decide upon. We wound up dining at Nick's Fishmarket (excellent), Sansei in Kihei (decent food, casual setting), and Seawatch at the Wailea Golf Club (excellent food,views). Our luau was at the Feast at Lele ( good food, nice show, but thought the show could have been longer). Then spent the rest of the night walking in downtown Lahaina.
Activities included Maui Mountain Cruisers for the sunrise+bike tour of Haleakala (definitely recommend it) , Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour (nice), and snorkeling trip to Molokini ( Four Winds II...great boat/crew...fun time). Took some time to do a self guided tour of the lava fields past Makena. We greatly appreciated the Maui Revealed guide book, but just didnt have enough time to visit every noted site! Our loss I guess. However, it provides extra incentive to return.
Regretfully, we had to pass on the road to Hana. Wanted to spend more time at the gorgeous resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons