We went on our honeymoon from Sept. 13-18, 04 and choose The Four Seasons. What a fantastic and memorable honeymoon. We both definitely recommend this hotel for any honeymooners! From the time you arrive and are greeted with friendly smiles and leis. A complementary champagne bottle waiting in the room. The pampering you get at the hotel is great. We had a fabulous garden view room. Forget the extra expensive ocean view rooms, not worth it if soaking rays at the nice beach or the pool. Others reported that we would have to get up early for the cabinas, not a problem whatsoever. Plenty of spots and not alot of noisy kids running rampant. Although, they had a kiddy pool for the few families that were there. Well, you definitely will enjoy your stay very much here. It is located on in a more secluded area and very easy to get to if renting a car. Shopping is an enjoyable drive in a jeep to nearby towns 20-45 mins.(old Lahaina and Whalers Village). The restaurants had delicious food but very pricey. Expect to pay 5 star prices. Dinner for 2 approximately 100-150 buckeroos. What do you expect though. The views from the beach and restaurants were nothing less than gorgeous. They had a very nice gym and spa. Treadmilling while viewing the ocean and mountain, not in Columbus. If going on day trip ask for a cooler from room service and get food and drinks at the Safeway. In the short time we were there, we did the helicopter tour, road to Hana (take the back route same experience and more time to spend on the beach), and the bike ride 38 miles DOWN Haleakala Crater. OK, well negatives? Flight was long and be prepared. Got to stay only in Maui, although everyone thought this island was the best. Old Lahaina Luau sold out way in advance, supposedly most authentic. We went to the Hyatt Luau (not bad and recommended for 1st timers) Lastly, I would have to say the cost of the trip, but very very well spent for our honeymoon. The spurged was well worth it so save up! Have a happy trip.
KT and MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons