My husband and I first went to Lanai and then to Maui during our honeymoon. We stayed at the four seasons and had the most amazing experience. It is a beautiful hotel, the restaurants are amazing, and the service is great. We spent most of our time at the infinity pool. The only problem is that you have to get there early or you will not get a seat. Luckily, we were on Eastern Standard Time so we were always up REALLY early. If you are planning your honeymoon, do not stay anywhere else. Also, while in Maui we went to Mama's Fish House restaurant which is definitely worth going to and also rent a car and do the road to Hana!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons