This was our second trip to the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. We were there 10 years ago. The place has only gotten better. It was amazing then and it's still incredible! Every single employee (yes, every single one) was beyond terrific. They go above and beyond what one would expect in service, and they anticipate your every need. They are genuine in their efforts to make your stay comfortable, fun and relaxing, and no one ever makes you feel as if you are bothering them. The property is immaculate. it is understated and elegant and welcoming. You will feel as if you are a guest at someone's home. The rooms are beautiful, the beds are comfortable, and the bathroom is fantastic. If you are trying to decide between this resort and another, stop thinking and go here. You won't be disappointed and once you are there, you won't want to leave. We had our 8 year old son with us this time, and he had a blast. We stayed a few days prior at the Grand Wailea, and despite having a great time on the slides there, he says that he loved the Four Seasons much more. He felt welcomed, comfortable, and had lots of fun on the beach. As luxurious as it is, the resort is still very very kid friendly. They treated him like a little prince. I could go on and on -- just know that this is hands down one of the nicest places to stay. You will be so happy you chose this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons